Friday 12 April 2019

El Sireno

Last page from Vigo today, and it features a half-man, half-fish sculpture which has become a symbol of the town.

Unusually, I didn't follow a sketch or complete a challenge with this page and this lead to a bit of faffing and paper shuffling before I got to a layout that I was happy with. 

I've cut into a couple of new papers for this page, but I've gutted the background and the spots so I have more to spread around. I still have pages to make from both Málaga and Lisbon so the papers will be appearing throughout the album.


Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV
Paper - KaiserCraft Full Bloom, Teresa Collins Life Emporium, OneCanoeTwo Twilight, My Mind's Eye, Bo Bunny Early Bird
Letters - Making Memories
Stickers - Studio Calico, Freckled Fawn
Cork Geotag - Studio Calico
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Enamel Shapes - My Mind's Eye, American Crafts/Shimelle
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Studio Calico Stars Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment