Thursday 18 April 2019

At the Zoo

Another Lottie Loves Paper cybercrop page today, so another old photo page too. Laura's challenge was a sketch for two photos, but I adapted it for three that I cropped to be slightly smaller. They came from Chessington Zoo (back when it was just a zoo) and are slightly dull in colour so I stuck with earthy tones for my papers. 

I flipped the sketch horizontally so that the animals were looking into the page and worked on layering up the banner pieces first. I originally thought that a light background would brighten things up but when I tried the banners against a few possible choices a dark background actually worked much better and helped the photos pop.



Supplies
Paper - Echo Park, Kit 'n' Craft, Crate Paper, Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye
Letters - American Crafts
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz
Eyelet Stickers - Cloud 9 Design
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment