Tuesday 2 April 2019

Whatever Takes Your Fancy

I'm sharing a page with older photos today, made as part of February's GoGoGetaway cybercrop. The challenge was to scrapbook with something quirky and one of the suggestions was to use photos of quirkily dressed subjects. I found a trio of family pictures from a fancy dress barbecue tucked away in an old photo album and went from there.

I used half a sketch from February's Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge at Scrap Our Stash, the left side of their double page, and teamed it with red and green papers from my scraps box.



I auditioned various phrases incorporating the word 'fancy' for my title while I worked on this page before settling on this one. However the barbecue was an annual event so one of my rejected titles may still make an appearance later on.

Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV
Paper - Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic, Hot off the Press, Teresa Collins, Chatterbox
Letters - Jillibean Soup
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz
Enamel Shapes - Marianne Designs
Pearls - Scrapberry's
Flower, Chipboard - Unknown
Ink & Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot
Spellbinders Circle Dies
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Dovecraft Label Die
Quickutz Label Die
Craft Creative Flower Punch
X-Cut Scalloped Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment