Monday 8 April 2019

Las Anclas

I'm finally back to sharing holiday pages and plan to stick with Vigo in Spain for the next few posts. I actually made this page a while back but I saved it to keep the rest of my Vigo pages together on the blog. 

You may have already seen this page if you are in Hey Little Magpie's Facebook group as it's the page I made for their February challenge. That was a recipe challenge where we were asked to use precisely five items from a list of: 5 patterned papers; no cardstock background; stamping; wood veneer pieces; a die cut pack; coloured cardstock; hand/machine stitching; Thickers; journalling card; tags.


I based my page on a sketch from The Scrap Room which I rotated to suit my landscape photos of Las Anclas in Vigo. This is a monument to the sailors lost in the Battle of the Rande in 1702 with the anchors and guns being recovered from the sunken ships. 

The five recipe items that I chose were five patterned papers, a no cardstock background, wood veneer pieces, Thickers and tags.



Supplies
Paper - One CanoeTwo Twilight, Bo Bunny Early Bird, Pinkfresh Studios 
Letters - American Crafts
Wood Veneer - Studio Calico, Creative Embellishments
Washi Tape - Unknown
Gems - Papermania
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circle Template
Big Shot & X-Cut Tag Die

No comments:

Post a Comment