Sunday 8 March 2020

A Trip of Two Islands

This page is a new one, and will appear quite early in the album; it doesn't have any photos but instead I used a map of south east Asia (printed from the internet) which shows the locations of Singapore and Penang, the two places we visited.

I'd originally left a gap in the album for it, but as I added pages, turned doubles into singles and singles into doubles, I wasn't sure whether to make this one or not. In the end, I needed one more page to even things up before a series of doubles so that decided it for me.

I based my page design on Xochitl's Birthday Scraplift in the Scrap Squad Facebook group, a lift of a page originally made by Rachel O'Neal for Paper Issues.

I only had one picture (my map) so I extended it across the page by placing it on a 4"x11" strip of patterned paper with a journalling tag. I copied the large triangle of patterned paper on a square of cardstock, but chose coloured rather than white for my page. I moved the embellishments from their positions in the original page, making three clusters based around postage stamp style stickers.



Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - DCWV Far East Stack, We R Memory Keepers Quoted
Letters - Jillibean Soup, Basic Grey
Tag - K&Co Hannah
Stickers - One CanoeTwo Stickerbook
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft?
Peel-Offs - Unknown

Tools

X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment