Saturday 14 March 2020

Run Cyclopark

As well as working on my Far East album, I want to keep my 2020 up-to-date as we go along. We recently visited Cyclopark parkrun in Kent where we met up with my sister. I had two photos from our visit, which I scrapped with the aid of a sketch from Laura Rumble for a cybercrop at Lottie Loves Paper.

When I made my first page for a parkrun other than our 'home' course, I entitled it Run Lanhydrock; this was followed by Run Fell Foot and so now I'm sticking with 'Run (Placename)' for all our tourist parkruns.

I combined the sketch with a challenge from a second cybercrop, this time from For the Love of Pretty Paper. The challenges were themed around the letters S-C-R-A-P and the first one was to use our choice of stickers, scraps, sequins and scallops along with the colour sapphire. I have stickers and scraps plus sapphire gems and staples.



Supplies

Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Carta Bella Warm & Cozy,  Echo Park The Story of Fall
Letters - Jenni Bowlin Studio
Staples - Making Memories
Gems - Mark Richards
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug
Pearls - The Hobby House
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment