Wednesday 18 March 2020

Grange Barn

This page was made for another challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper; there were five themed around the letters S-C-R-A-P and for the 'R' challenge we had to use our choice of ribbon, rub-ons, rectangles and ric-rac plus the colour red.

I combined this challenge with Sketch #196 from Sketch-n-Scrap which I had to adapt to suit my mix of photos from Grange Barn in Coggeshall (Essex), one of the oldest timber-framed buildings in Europe. 

I had one portrait and one landscape photo which I placed side-by-side and cut my title to fill in the empty corner of a 5.5" x 9.5" block. This was a much wider photo block than the one in the sketch, but I layered my papers in a similar way behind it and added an embellishment cluster to the left side as indicated in the sketch, before deciding to add two more.



Supplies
Cardstock - 
Paper - KaiserCraft Rustic Harmony, K&Co Hannah, My Mind's Eye 29th Street Market, Kit 'n' Kraft, Unknown Yellow/Stripe
Die-Cuts - Advent Swap
Enamel Shapes - Freckled Fawn, Marianne Designs, Simple Stories
Ink - Ranger

Tools

Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot
X-Cut Tag Die
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die

No comments:

Post a Comment