Wednesday 4 March 2020

Serangoon Road

This is the first of two pages that will replace 'Little India' in my Far East album. I originally put six photos from the area on one very plain page, and I've decided to split the street and the temple into two pages. 

I managed to salvage the letter stickers, but changed the title so I won't be re-using them here. I wasn't so lucky with the background, but I plan to re-purpose parts of it as photo mats and layers.

I've reprinted the street scenes at 4x6, dropped the small street name photo and added a second close-up of the shops.




There is no yellow in my kit for this album, but that seemed to be the best colour for matting the larger photos and I have yellow on a few other pages so it won't be out of place. My journalling didn't show up very well on the background so I spread white acrylic paint very thinly over the area; it looks really obvious in the picture above, but is more subtle in real life.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania, DCWV
Paper - DCWV Far East Stack, 7Gypsies Kobe
Stickers - Kelizabeth Plans
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft?
Flowers - KaiserCraft
Pearls - Scrapberry's
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment