Sunday 22 March 2020

Mother's Day Card

Happy Mother's Day to those of you who are celebrating today. 

I used stickers from Paige Evans' #stickerbook with card sketch #165 from Sketch-n-Scrap for a card for my mother this year. The stickers are only thin so I stuck the flowers and leaves to white cardstock and cut them out before adding foam adhesive to the back and layering them over two flat stickers which span the width of the card. This created a small gap where I inserted some pieces of an ancient pearl decoration. 





4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love your flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the flowers with the pearls! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and I like the take on the sketch! That is the only thing I don't like about the sticker books is how thin the stickers are :)Thanks so much for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap!
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful take on the sketch! Love how you added the pearls, too, just lovely! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete