Thursday 12 March 2020

Anyone Home?

Anna's Page
I've sat on this page for a while so as not to interrupt the flow of Far East album posts. It's one that I made at the beginning of February when For the Love of Pretty Paper and Scrap Squad teamed up for a scraplifting challenge. We were asked to lift a page made by Anna Uhras for Paper Issues  back in May 2017 with the additional requirement of using turquoise.

I organise an Advent Calendar Swap each autumn, and received a page kit in 2018 which I hadn't used yet, but the 6x6 papers were a good size for the layers on this page. I arranged them as shown and then topped them with a photo of a ring-necked parakeet, a bird which is getting to be quite a common (alien) species in London.



Supplies
Cardstock - My Mind's Eye, Bazzill
Paper - My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste
Letters - Studio Calico
Word Sticker - American Crafts
Gems - Simply Creative
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Cosmic Shimmer, Docrafts, Heidi Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment