Tuesday 2 June 2020

An Afternoon at the Beach

This is another page from our Norfolk boating holiday, but we'd left the boat and caught the train to Great Yarmouth. I had an assortment of photos of our children on the beach, and I printed them in a variety of sizes so that the children themselves remain at a similar size from one to the next.

I combined my row of photos with a challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper to use a large title on a page. I cut mine on the Silhouette, adding a shell to the letters, and backed each shape with a different paper from the pad that I'm using for this holiday.




Supplies
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Paper - Make & Create Moments
Letters - October Afternoon
Journalling Cards - Project Life Sweet
Stickers - Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes Sunny Days
Washi Tape - Unknown
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Puffy Hearts - Studio Calico
Enamel Dots - Echo Park, Doodlebug, Eyelet Outlet
Ink - Hobbycraft

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Sewing Machine
Big Shot
Dovecraft Label Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Woodware Tag Punch
American Crafts Scalloped Border Punch

1 comment: