Wednesday 10 June 2020

'Envelope of Flowers' Birthday Card

It was my sister's birthday last week but I made her card last month to allow for posting time, and I used a sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap's 8th Birthday event.

I started off with that doily and then wondered how to replicate the roses from my supplies. I decided on a die-cut envelope which I filled with leafy sprigs and punched flowers. The envelope was a little small against the doily so I layered it on a piece of card and swapped the long sentiment strip from the sketch for a square which fitted the scale of my card better.



Supplies
Card - Anita's
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide
Doily - Dovecraft
Gems - Love to Craft
Ink - Memento, Versamark

Tools

Big Shot
Sizzix Envelope Die
Poppy Stamps Sprig Die
Craft Creatives Flower Punch
Unknown Happy Birthday Stamp


No comments:

Post a Comment