Sunday 14 June 2020

'Deathly Hallows' Birthday Card

I'm sharing another card today; June is peak birthday-season in our family. I made this one for a Harry Potter fan and used the symbol of the Deathly Hallows in conjunction with this month's card sketch from Stick It Down.

I chose two green papers (for Slytherin) for my background and added black gems in the corners. I cut the symbol four times on my Silhouette, three in cardstock and one in patterned paper, and layered them up to give some depth to the card. 



5 comments:

  1. Awesome! The Deathly Hollows...I love it. You did a wonderful job with your paper choices, and layering. I think the little black dot embellishments are a perfect compliment to your Deathly Hollows middle piece. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect - I really like this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and the layer diecut is gives a nice depth of interest. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi thhanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete