Monday 8 June 2020

Stracey Arms Windpump

This was actually the first page that I made for our Norfolk holiday, but I've been blogging them in chronological order for the week and this one comes from our last full day. We'd moored by the Stracey Arms windpump overnight and climbed it in the morning. The Broads are dotted with windpumps like this one which were built to pump water from the surrounding marshland.

The page is dotted with pieces from two tic-tac-toe challenges from National Scrapbooking Day. I chose gold, stitching and enamel dots for Hey Little Magpie, and repeated the stitching with blue letter stickers and a border punch for Lottie Loves Paper. I also knocked off a challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper by using washi tape. I then repeated several of these elements (along with the various dies used) across all my Norfolk pages to help tie them together.


Supplies
Paper - Make & Create Moments, Simple Stories Sn@p Basics
Letters - October Afternoon, Jillibean Soup
Washi Tape - Hobbycraft
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug, My Mind's Eye, Echo Park
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Sewing Machine
Big Shot
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
X-Cut Explore Die
American Crafts Scalloped Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment