Friday 12 June 2020

'The Hiker' Stamped Birthday Card

I'm sharing another card today, and it's something a bit different for me. I normally rely on layers of paper when I'm card-making but this one has none at all.

I bought a recent issue of Creative Stamping magazine purely for its 'free' gift, an A4 stamp set called The Great Outdoors, which I thought would be really useful for both cards and scrapbook pages.

I'm not much of a stamper so I kept this card simple, starting by inking a blue sky and green foreground with Tim Holtz distress inks and then stamping the trees with two colours of Memento inks and first and second impressions. I found the plain foreground to be too flat so I added a few smears of brown distress ink to break it up and then stamped my hiker and the fence post.


1 comment: