Saturday 6 June 2020

Funny Faces

Mellow Yellow
I'm no fan of moodboards, but For the Love of Pretty Paper set several for National Scrapbooking Day that were easier to tackle than most. The first was 'Mellow Yellow' and we could take as much or as little as we wanted from the moodboard so long as we included some yellow on the page. 

There's yellow in the pad that I'm using for our Norfolk holiday so that part was easy. The yellow brick road in the moodboard inspired me to use a neutral brick print as my photo mat, and I added word stickers in a little column to echo the block of colour names.



Supplies
Paper - Make & Create Moments, Pebbles/Jen Hadfield
Letters - American Crafts
Placemat - Jillibean Soup
Word Stickers - My Mind's Eye
Washi Tape - Hobbycraft
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Puffy Stars - MRI
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye, 
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Sewing Machine
American Crafts Scalloped Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Big Shot
Dovecraft Label Die

No comments:

Post a Comment