Monday 22 June 2020

Father's Day Cards

It was Father's Day yesterday, so I have two cards to share, made for my father and father-in-law.

I based the first card on Card Sketch #171 from Sketch-n-Scrap earlier this month, using papers from Photo Play's Boarding Pass collection with a hot air balloon sticker which I popped up on foam adhesive. I didn't have any Father's Day sentiment stickers or paper, so I printed some myself and die cut the tag.


My second card was based around a crossword-patterned shirt and tie piece from a Simple Stories cut-apart sheet. I switched to a square card for this, and filled in the background with uneven quadrants of patterned papers from a 6x6 pad. I then cut a smaller tag from my printed Father's Day paper, matted it on a scrap of cardstock and used foam squares again to attach it to the card.




5 comments:

  1. Really wonderful Father's Day cards!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is real cute! I love the fun colors on your card. Great card with this sketch design. Thanks for playing along at Sketch N Scrap. d/t sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are really cute but I love that first one! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I just love the hot air balloon!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Father's Day cards! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete