Thursday 4 June 2020

Life on Board

As soon as Shimelle posted the first page from her 'Some Here, Some There' sketch in her class Start with a Sketch, I knew that it was perfect for this trio of photos, and I made the page the same day (although that's a few weeks ago now as I'm posting these in the order of the photographs rather than the order of the pages being made).

This was just after National Scrapbooking Day and I ticked off a couple of challenges with the page. Hey Little Magpie set us a colour palette of light pink, dark pink, sky blue, dark green, mustard yellow and gold. As luck would have it, this floral paper from the pad I am using for this holiday contained all of the colours except gold, and that was easy to add via my lettering, glitter tape and a spattering of mist.

The second challenge was from For the Love of Pretty Paper, and was to fussy-cut some elements for the page. I cut my labels from a free printable and cut a few flowers from the top paper to include at the bottom of the page.




Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV
Paper - Make & Create Moments, Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Turn the Page
Phrase Stickers - Pretty Little Studio
Puffy Camera - American Crafts/Shimelle
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye, Pretty My Page, Echo Park, Stampin' Up!

Tools
Sewing Machine
American Crafts Scalloped Border Punch
Big Shot
Dovecraft Tag Dies
Spellbinders Circle Die

No comments:

Post a Comment