Tuesday 30 June 2020

Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt - June

Today's the day of the first link-up for the Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt organised by Mary-Lou at Patio Postcards.

It's been a slow start here with just one photo taken earlier this month, and it was this deadline that finally got me out and about with my camera. I've not been far from home since the Hunt began so my finds this month are a mix of local nature and street furniture.

2. Something with or in a knot


6. Something in the shape of a triangle



7. Something that displays a rule(s)


8. A leaf longer than my hand


9. Something that starts with the initial of your name: Alchemilla mollis


16. Something with rough texture


17. Something naturally round


19. A stone/rock/pebble with some colour in it
Part of our local 'Covid Snake' of painted pebbles


A. An animal statue


C. Something with four sides


The hunt lasts until 30 September, so you have plenty of time to join us. Just hop over to Patio Postcards, declare your intent in the comments and Mary-Lou will include you in next month's link-up post.


5 comments:

  1. These are wonderful finds! The knot is my favorite, with the tree stump a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda for joining in with the search. You are off to a great start. Like you I have made myself go look for things close to home but not at home, after all this lock down time, I am so reluctant to go out! I like your little hedgehog statue, I want to rub his belly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choices, Amanda.
    That leaf is huge. What kind of plant is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure. The stems looked a lot like rhubarb though and a bit of googling reveals that it could be burdock.

      Delete
  4. You have some good finds! I think I've just photographed the same leaf - I also thought part of the rhubarb family.

    ReplyDelete