Wednesday 24 June 2020

Kingswear from Dartmouth

Up to this point in my National Scrapbooking Day (Weekend? Week? Month??) crafting, I'd been making pages that I would have made anyway for my 2005 and 2020 albums, just tweaking them here and there to fit them to the easier challenges.

However, every year there comes a point when the challenges drive the pages instead, and I've reached that point for this year. This page came from a Lottie Loves Paper challenge to use a set of step-by-step instructions, which needed a single landscape photo. I don't have many single photos these days as digital makes multiples so easy, so I went back for a trawl through my old film photo albums for something suitable. 

This photo was taken in November 1998 so I followed the autumnal feel picked out an assortment of coordinating scraps for the page. I distressed all the edges of my papers for a challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper and added the line of tags on the left for a challenge from Hey Little Magpie.



I missed Lottie Loves Paper's deadline for uploading this one so I had no qualms about moving, rotating or cropping a few of the papers when I wasn't entirely happy with their designated size or placement in the instructions.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, Papermania, DCWV
Paper - Carta Bella Fall Blessings, Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Soup, Little Yellow Bicycle Acorn Hollow, My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio II
Letters - Basic Grey, Jenni Bowlin
Wood Veneer - Creative Embellishments, Studio Calico
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's, Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Dovecraft Tag Die
Woodware Tag Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment