Thursday 16 July 2020

22 Today

One of the National Scrapbooking Day challenges at For the Love of Pretty Paper was to make a page using a set of digital papers designed by Leonora from Crafty Templates. The pink, aqua and navy colour scheme didn't immediately spark any ideas for me so I passed over that challenge at first, but later on I found the perfect birthday cake photo to go with the papers.

There were two larger patterned papers (about 6x8 each), four 3x4 cards and a plethora of banners, tags and hearts (though I didn't use the hearts in the end).


I layered up the two larger patterns, used a 3x4 card each side of my photo, tucked the tags randomly into the top and lined up some of the banners at the bottom. I added my age to one card, a word sticker to the other card, and finished with a few enamel dots and a scattering of white sequins.

Supplies
Paper - My Mind's Eye Necessities
Numbers - Fancy Pants
Doily - Advent Swap
Word Sticker - Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes
Sequins - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Echo Park
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Sewing Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment