Thursday 30 July 2020

Comfy?

This page is another with an old photo, made for a scraplift collaboration between the Scrap Squad and Scrap Academy groups on Facebook.

The original page that we were asked to lift was made by Suse Fish for Citrus Twist Kits back in 2016. I chose a single photo for my page, and flipped the design to suit the direction that my brother was looking in the photo.

I find that the colours of older photos don't work well with modern white backgrounds so I chose a distressed paper with a diagonal ombre print for mine and then went through my scraps box for coordinating pieces to make up the vertical strips and the layers behind the photo.



Supplies
Paper - Authentique, Crate Paper The Pier, Jillbean Soup, American Traditional Designs 
Letters - SEI
Tags - Kaisercraft
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye, Pretty My Page, Marianne Design
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot
Dovecraft Tag and Label Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment