Tuesday 14 July 2020

The White Lady

I'm going way back in the photo archives for this page (and the next few); back to 1993 when I was living in Devon.

I made it for a stamping challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper; I had a new set of outdoors-themed stamps that I wanted to try out, but I wanted just one or two photos for that rather than the multiples that I take these days.

The photo that I used comes from Lydford Gorge, a place that I have visited and scrapbooked many times over the years; in particular, it's of the waterfall there, which is called the White Lady.

I started off with the leaf-print paper which I machine-stitched to the page and stamped lines of boot prints above and below it. I stitched the red paper in place too, and then layered up an assortment of scraps, including a circular element that I had cut and then rejected for a previous page. I stamped and cut out the signpost and camera, and added a few small die-cut pieces around the circle and by my journalling.




Supplies
Paper - Crate Paper Journey, Prima Marketing Zella Teal, Basic Grey Mon Ami, Pebbles/Jen Hadfield Warm & Cozy, Crate Paper Mia
Letters - Basic Grey
Die-Cuts - Pinkfresh Studio
ink - Ranger

Tools
Sewing Machine
The Great Outdoors Stamp Set (Creative Stamping Magazine)
Silhouette Portrait & The Cut Shoppe 'Right on Target' Cutfile

No comments:

Post a Comment