Sunday 12 July 2020

I Want to Ride my Bicycle

I made this page for a challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper to include texture on a page. I went with the obvious, using texture paste through a star stencil, but first I laid down some ink through a mask for colour and pattern on my plain white cardstock.

I used a photo of my son on his tricycle, taken shortly after his second birthday, and layered up on an assortment of predominantly turquoise papers which included a bicycle print.



Supplies
Cardstock - UK Crafts, Papermania
Paper - Echo Park, My Mind's Eye
Letters - Hobbycraft, American Crafts/Shimelle
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz
Puffy Stickers - Jullibean Soup, MRI
Enamel Stars - Label Shop
Structure Paste - Flying Tiger
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die
Tando Creative Harlequin Mask
Creative Embellishments Star Mask
Heidi Swapp Spray Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment