Friday 10 July 2020

Love You to the Moon

Blue Moodboard
I've wanted to use this cut-file for a while, and always intended to pair it with a photo of our son as a baby. An NSD challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper with a blue moodboard finally got it out of my head and down on paper.

I stayed mostly monochromatice, but I did inject a touch of red with one of the layers behind the photo. The strip on the left was a late addition after I smudged ink on the edge of the page. Extra blue paper there looked off, but the red looked more deliberate.


Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill Swiss Dot, 
Paper - Basic Grey, Carol Wilson, Jillbean Soup
Puffy Stars - Bella Boulevard
Word Sticker - Tim Holtz
Washi Tape - Unknown
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Paige Taylor Evans Cut-File
Big Shot & Dovecraft Star Die
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Hobbycraft Star Punch
Woodware Tiny Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment