Friday 24 July 2020

Christmas Play

This is the last page for my 2005 album, and comes from my daughter's school play in December that year. I based my page on the 'Round and Round' sketch from Shimelle Laine's class Start with a Sketch and used a Christmas wreath cut-file from Paige Evans.



I didn't leave myself with enough space for journalling, so it's on a separate card which I've clipped to the top of the page. 

So, 2005 is done now and I'll be moving on to concentrate on a new year. I kept on top of 2019 as we went along, and I've managed to do the same for 2020 so far. Before those, my last completed annual albums are from 2015, so I've decided to look at finishing off 2016 next. 

Supplies
Paper - American Crafts/Shimelle Go Now Go
Die-Cuts - Advent Calendar Swap
Sticker - Teresa Collins
Washi Tape - from Stash
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye, Simple Stories
Pearls - Doodlebug
Gems - Love to Craft
Mist - Mister Huey's, Docrafts

Tools

Silhouette Portrait
Paige Evans Christmas Wreath Cutfile

No comments:

Post a Comment