Monday 20 July 2020

Five Go Adventuring Again

Back in May I started working through my 2005 photos with the aid of various National Scrapbooking Day challenges, and then I wandered off through the archives to complete some more. Now it's time to return to that album with a double page from a trip to Adventure Island (a local theme park) for my son's birthday.

I'd planned this page out before NSD, using an old sketch from Sketch Support which I tweaked to suit my photos. 

With wider photos on the right hand side of the page I knew that my journalling would have to move, and earmarked a space below the title. It took a while to come up with that title though - we visited this theme park a lot when my children were small and I've used up all the obvious titles (and repeated some of them). I eventually locked on to the fact that there were five children this time and pinched the title of a Famous Five story which plays on the word Adventure. 






Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania, DCWV, Bazzill
Paper - Studio Calico Snippets, Studio Calico Heyday
Letters - American Crafts, October Afternoon
Chipboard Number - Unknown
Puffy Stars - Pinkfresh Studio, MRI
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Dovecraft Star Die

No comments:

Post a Comment