Saturday 18 July 2020

Saunton Sands

Another page with vintage photos today, a trio of beach snaps from Saunton Sands in North Devon. I used a page design from Shimelle Laine's Layer on Layer on Layer class in combination with a challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper to doodle in colour on a page. My doodling is simple, just outlining each paper, but I did each one in colours to match the different papers.


Supplies
Cardstock - My Mind's Eye Necessities, Bazzill
Paper - Heidi Swapp No Limits, Sandylion
Kraft Tags - Advent Calendar Swap
Chipboard Stars - Studio Calico Mistables
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories, Doodlebug, My Mind's Eye
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
American Crafts Mini Stapler
Big Shot
X-Cut Camera Die
Dovecraft Tag Die

No comments:

Post a Comment