Sunday 26 July 2020

Old Timers

I don't necessarily blog my pages in the order I made them, preferring to group projects or albums together. Now that I've shared all my 2005 pages, I have a few oddments coming up.

Lottie Loves Paper are running a Summer Sketch Challenge until the end of next month, and this page came from the first one posted. 

I couldn't match the two portrait photos here, so went for landscape instead, with old photos from the National Tramway Museum in Crich. I considered rotating the whole sketch but the L shape of papers looked best left as it is. Those papers are old too, a collection called Vintage Charm which matched the tones in the photos perfectly.



I've stopped buying Thickers as the price keeps creeping up and I don't get very many titles per pack before I run out of critical letters. This means I am cutting more and more titles on my Silhouette - all the letters I need, in any colour and font I like. This time I layered patterned paper with an offset cut from kraft cardstock.

Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts, Bazzill
Paper - My Mind's Eye Vintage Charm
Pearls - Scrapberry's
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & Dovecraft Star Die
Hobbycraft Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment