Saturday 4 July 2020

Snapshots from Bognor Regis

It's not often that I can put a whole year on one scrapbook page, but when I raided my parents' old photo album for my childhood photos there were just four pictures for 1972, and they all came from our summer holiday in Bognor Regis so they all went on one page.

I've had this large scrap of floral paper for a few weeks, and when I saw it with the pink I knew that I had the colour scheme for a new page. I lined the photos up in a row, layered them on some more scraps and machine-stitched a couple of overlapping circles around them. I used a mask for the two lines of chevrons for a challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper and included a shaker pocket in my layers for a subsidiary challenge from the same group to combine one with any other challenge. 


Supplies
Paper - American Crafts/Dear Lizzy Saturday, Crate Paper Random, American Crafts Shimelle Head in the Clouds, My Mind'd Eye Cut & Paste
Letters - Studio Calico, Creative Devotion
Puffy Stickers - OneCanoeTwo
Washi Tape - Dovecraft
Star Gems - Simply Creative
Enamel Dots - Echo Park
Ink - Memento
Stars and Micro Beads - from Stash

Tools
Sewing Machine
Big Shot & Dovecraft Tag Die
Pretty My Page Borders Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment