Wednesday 19 May 2021

Census 2021

I've been roaming through the photo archives for some of my recent pages, but now I'm coming right up to date with a page for my 2021 album. 

Here in the UK we complete a census every ten years, and that happened in March. Previously we've completed paper forms but this year's was the first to be done online. I didn't take any photos, but it's something that I decided to document anyway; I used the census logo and a laptop cut-file from Paige Evans, printing the logo to fill the screen space in the cut-file.


I prepared a few things in advance of National Scrapbooking Day, which included cutting this file and pairing it with the number print paper. I had thought it would work for a challenge to use numbers but that didn't come up this year. Instead I diverted it to fit a Textile Arts challenge at For the Love of Pretty Paper where one of the options was to hand-stitch on a page.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, Craft Sensations
Paper - My Little Shoebox Robots Unplugged
Journal Card - Project Life Boys Rule
Cardstock Stickers - Jillibean Soup, Tim Holtz
Puffy Stickers - MAMBI, Studio Calico
Enamel Shapes - We R Memory Keepers
Washi - Little B, Unknown
Thread - Anchor

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Paige Taylor Evans Laptop Cut-file
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch


1 comment:

  1. We also had to do census this year & it was also online, so another of your fabulous layouts that I need to C.A.S.E.

    ReplyDelete