Monday 17 May 2021

Lockdown 3 - Endgame

As the title suggests, this page is for the third national lockdown in England, which ran from 6 January to 28 March this year. I've made a page for each, with the same supplies and the same cut-file in my title each time. My actual page design has varied but each one has a photo of our house, a pocket behind the photo for hand-written journalling and a large pocket in the layers of the page (the left side this time) for a printed timeline of events.



I subtitled this page 'Endgame' as the vaccine rollout makes me feel that we may soon have this coronavirus under some sort of control without resorting to another lockdown in the future. It won't go away, we may well have new restrictions next winter, but it's something we will have to live with rather than eliminating it from the planet.

Of course, this page covers another NSD challenge -  this one was the art of architecture from For the Love of Pretty Paper where one of the options was to scrap about being at home. 

Supplies
Cardstock - UK Crafts
Paper - Photoplay Living the Quarantine Life, Photoplay Boarding Pass
Letters - October Afternoon
Washi Tape - Pretty my Page
Enamel Dots - Altenew, Pretty My Page, Carta Bella
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die
American Crafts Notebook Border Punch

1 comment:

  1. I like the padlocks as the o's of your title Lockdown ... this is a layout I would like to C.A.S.E.

    ReplyDelete