Friday 21 May 2021

Roman Ruins

Back in the days before NSD, I was working on pages for my 2018 album. I didn't manage to fit many of those to the challenges that were set, but I do have another page from Cumbria. 

As we left Muncaster Fell and walked back to Ravenglass, we passed the remains of a Roman bath house, one of the tallest Roman structures still standing in northern Britain.


I've got a pile of scraps from other Cumbrian pages, so I just added the map print background for the 'Constructivism' challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper - use scraps and build up layers.

Looking at the page now, I realise that there's no embellishment on it, so I may go back and add a few more pieces, or I may just leave it as it is.

Supplies
Paper - Authentique Abroad, We R Memory Keepers Quoted, We R Memory Keepers Good Day Sunshine, Simple Stories, Basic Grey, atd, Little Yellow Bicycle, Laura Ashley
Letters - Simple Stories
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment