Sunday 9 May 2021

Getaway

I've ticked off two more NSD challenges today; I'm glad that both groups I'm following have a two-week deadline as it's a less pressured approach.

The first is a simple one from Hey Little Magpie to be inspired by a grid, and the second is the 'Land Art' challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper. All their challenges are based on different art forms and for this one I chose two map papers and a travel theme from the options available.

My photos are from a cruise to Iceland, Greenland and Norway back in 2017 (one per port of call) which I placed in a grid with a map paper to hold embellishments in the sixth square. This is just a summary page for my annual album; the holiday has one of its own as well. I based that album around Photoplay Paper's Boarding Pass collection, which made it the obvious choice for this page.

Supplies
Paper - Photoplay Boarding Pass, Heidi Swapp No Limits
Title - American Crafts
Die-Cut Leaves - 49 and Market
Phrase Stickers - Tim Holtz
Globe Sticker - Photoplay Boarding Pass
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Shapes - American Crafts/Shimelle
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment