Thursday 13 May 2021

That Green Jeep

I'm back with the second of three pages from a 1980s holiday in Ibiza. We hired a car one day to explore the island, and this page has a photo of my parents in that car, an open top jeep.

I used an NSD sketch from Hey Little Magpie with another art-based challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper. This one was Classicism which asked for lots of paper, one of three colour palettes and a classic technique.

I'm using Rosie's Studio's Salt & Sunsets collection for my Ibiza pages, which is close to the Mystique colour palette from the challenge. I chose a white cardstock background to match the previous page but still used plenty of paper, five patterns in all, and 
I picked inking my paper edges as my classic technique.


Supplies
Cardstock - UK Crafts, American Crafts, Stampin' Up
Paper - Rosie's Studio Salt & Sunsets
Die-Cuts - Rosie's Studio Salt & Sunsets
Ink - Ranger, Memento
Mist - Tattered Angels
Paint - Golden

Tools
Big Shot
Make & Create Alphabet Dies
Dovecraft Label Die
Rosie's Studio Stillwater Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment