Saturday 15 May 2021

Mud, Mud, Glorious Mud

This is the third of three pages from a fortnight in Ibiza back in 1985. Things were very different with film cameras; I can't imagine only taking five photos these days, more like five hundred.

I'm still working my way through the art-themed challenges at For the Love of Pretty Paper, and made this page for a bonus Performing Arts challenge - using a large title which is also a song lyric (two of the four options to choose from).

The photos are of my parents in a mud pool (which we children refused to go in). I had my thumb in one so cropped both down, and realised that the scenery behind them lined up if I overlapped them (which covered a bit more of that thumb).


I've made all my Ibizan pages on white cardstock with a gold doodled border. This time I covered part of the background with a stripy paper and arranged paper strips above and below my photo block to echo that stripy pattern and to hold my title.

Supplies
Cardstock - UK Crafts, American Crafts
Paper - Rosie's Studio Salt & Sunsets
Letters - Rosie's Studio
Die-Cuts - Rosie's Studio Salt & Sunsets
Enamel Dots - Studio Calico, Eyelet Outlet
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Tattered Angels
Paint - Golden

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment