Tuesday 19 May 2020

Art Fair

I had called my 2019 album "done for now" back in February, but I knew then that there were a few possible pages that I could add. Having made one for my daughter's university accommodation, I needed to even up the pages again which I did by making one for an art fair that we attended back in November. My husband was an exhibitor and he sold a couple of paintings that weekend.

It was National Scrapbooking Day at the beginning of the month with the plethora of challenges that that involves. One that caught my eye early on was a sketch challenge from Lottie Loves Paper. I printed a photo of my husband in his stand at 6x4 rather than 6x3 as in the sketch and printed 2" circles of parts of his paintings to run in a line below it, each one matted on a pinked circle to match the sketch.

I used scraps for everything but the background on the page, starting from the stripey paper and picking co-ordinating pieces in blue, green and grey.



Supplies
Paper - Fancy Pants Country Boutique, The Robin's Nest Boys Stripe, Pebbles/Jen Hadfield Everyday
Vellum - My Mind's Eye Necessities
Letters - American Crafts
Labels - 7Gypsies
Puffy Stickers - MAMBI
Enamel Dots - Echo Park
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Big Shot & Studio Calico Pinked Circle Die
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template

No comments:

Post a Comment