Saturday 23 May 2020

Spin Me Right Round

I'm really pleased to have used another of the page kits that I prepared for National Scrapbooking Day; sometimes what I get ready just doesn't fit to any of the challenges that come up. 

I'm staying in 2005 for a trio of photos of my daughter in the park. I even stuck with the title and page design that I planned in advance. That page design comes from a very old class, & Now For Something Completely Different, which ran throughout 2012 at UK Scrappers, and it's at least the fourth time that I have used the May prompts. 




My page is a feast of My Mind's Eye, with pieces from at least five of their lines, and it suits three more National Scrapbooking Day challenges. Hey Little Magpie asked us to use a quote or song lyric, and For the Love of Pretty Paper gave us a pink moodboard. I don't often use pink on my pages, so I took this opportunity to use up all my pink puffy stars in one go for a challenge from Lottie Loves Paper to feature either stars or hexagons.

Supplies
Paper - My Mind's Eye Collectable, My Mind's Eye Lime Twist
Letters - American Crafts, American Crafts/Shimelle
Doily - Dovecraft
Phrase Stickers - My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing
Puffy Stars - Pinkfresh Studio
Brads - My Mind's Eye Now and Then, My Mind's Eye Necessities
Gems, Twine & Glitter Tape - Advent Calendar Swap
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools

Silhouette Portrait
American Crafts Scallop Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment