Friday 29 May 2020

Braving Breydon Water

I'm sticking with our Norfolk Broads holiday for now, and we're actually on the water for this page. Breydon Water links the north and south parts of the Broads and can be tricky to navigate. We went through at low tide, keeping to the marked channel and it wasn't as bad as we'd feared.

My three-photo page uses a tried and trusted formula with the pictures in a column alongside a mosaic of punched squares for the 'Punch It' NSD challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper. I also punched the scalloped border strip and the column of tags by the journalling card.



My page fits the criteria for three of the Hey Little Magpie challenges and I decided to enter it for their Tic Tac Toe, using the top row of gold, stitching and enamel dots.





Supplies
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Paper - Make & Create Moments, American Crafts/Dear Lizzy, Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Turn the Page, Simple Stories Posh
Letters - October Afternoon
Journalling Card - Project Life?
Puffy Camera - Freckled Fawn
Washi Tape - Hobbycraft, Pretty My Page
Enamel Dots - Doodelbug, My Mind's Eye, Marianne Designs, Echo Park
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Sewing Machine
Woodware 1" Square Punch
Woodware Tag Punch
American Crafts Scalloped Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment