Tuesday 5 May 2020

Family Snapshots

When I returned to my Far East album (a ten year old project) I divided my existing pages into four categories - done, tweak, re-work and replace. I'm almost at the end now and I'm happy with most of the existing pages but this one was missing something.

The papers I used here are unique to this page rather than repeating through the album, but I decided to run with that as they aren't far from the overall colour scheme. The embellishment is different too, so I decided to add a bit more that is more similar to that on the other pages. I moved the journalling tag back a layer which opened up a space next to the title for a small cluster of paper pieces and die-cuts. I finished that cluster with a trio of pearls, which I repeated near the original lines of thread at the top right and bottom left. Small changes I know, but I'm happier with this page now.



Supplies
Paper Echo Park Yours Truly, HOTP Asian Writing, K&Company 
Letters - Jillibean Soup
Buttons - Meiflower
Embroidery Thread - Anchor
Coin/Token - bought at Kek Lok Si
Tag - from Stash
Brad - Papermania
Pearls - Kanban

Tools
Big Shot
Dovecraft Tag Die
X-Cut Camera Die

No comments:

Post a Comment