Wednesday 27 May 2020

Follow the Tracks

I have another page from our Norfolk Broads holiday to share today. I am blogging them in the order they will come in the album rather than the order that I made them and this page comes from our second day. We moored our boat in Coltishall and took a trip from there to Wroxham on the Bure Valley Railway. 



I used a sketch from Shimelle's recent class Start with a Sketch for my page as its scattering of embellishments matched up with an NSD challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper to do just that. I tried to combine it with a recipe challenge from Hey Little Magpie but couldn't manage to incorporate all the elements. However I did redirect it to their stitching challenge with a line of machine-stitching along the scalloped border strip.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, Papermania
Paper - Make & Create Moments, American Crafts/Dear Lizzy
Letters - Studio Calico
Journalling Card - Studio Calico
Washi Tape - Unknown
Dew Drops - Papermania
Gems - Love to Craft
Enamel Sots - Stampin' Up!
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
American Crafts Scalloped Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch
Craft Creatives Flower Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment