Saturday 9 May 2020

Old & New

Lisa-Jane's Page
UK Scrap Addicts only had one challenge for National Scrapbooking Day, and it was nice and straightforward - to scraplift any page by any of their design team.

The next photos in my 'to scrap' pile were a pair of 4x6 prints so I looked for a page to suit them. The current fashion for single-photo pages meant that I had to go back to December for one from Lisa-Jane Johnson

I rotated her page and worked with scraps from my  kit to make the closing page of my Far East album. I took these photos on the way to the airport; an old fishing jetty and the new bridge from the island to the mainland. 



Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill Swiss Dot
Paper - K&Co Hannah, DCWV Far East
Letters - American Crafts
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Washi Tape - Unknown
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot
X-Cut Camera Dies
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment